jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

BAD EXPERIENCES


THE WORST EXPERIENCE AT A RESTAURANT 


Last night, I went with my girlfriend to dinner, we were on a special ocasion because my girlfriend is going on a trip for a long time. So, we went to a restaurant, we like to go there because we know that restaurant have a good service and the food and drinks are delicious, but that night it was not such a good experience like we had before. Firstly, when we arrived to the restaurant we had to wait for a long time to get a table,when finally we had the chance to sit, we had to wait longer for them to clean it up. After, we order a few things, an entrance, a variety of sushi rolls and two house limonades. When the order came the entrance was almost burned, and the sushi's fish did no taste fresh, we couldn't eat it all like we used to do, besides that the lemonades were awful, we couldn't drink them at all, it was the worst experience we had there and it is a shame because my girlfriend and I love this place, we hope that it goes back to what it used to be before.


STEALING MY NEIGHBORS

It was 6 o'clock in the morning when I heard some noises on our neighbors roof, so I got up to find the source of the sounds.Then, I saw the shadow of a man and I thought It was weird because our neighbors were on a trip. At first I didn't realize it was a thief, but then I heard him trying to break the tiles to enter in the house. As soon as I noticed, I took the phone to call the police, they told me they were on their way here. While I was talking to them for the details, I heard crack and then a loud cry of pain. After 10 minutes of waiting the police finally arrived and got into the house. Surprisingly, we found the thief guy was lying on the floor crying and screaming for help, the reason was that the tiles broke up while he was trying to get into the house so he felt bad and broke his leg. Now he's in the hospital, we hope he has learned a lesson.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario